Carrie’s TeamCarrie Guarrero & Jim Ryder
Waterville, MN & Plymouth, MN
NMLS# 209015 (C) | NMLS# 350738 (R)
Resolution is a theme throughout Carrie’s Team’s many years in the mortgage lending and real estate industry. The team experience in helping more than 4,000 individuals and families finance their homes has given them high-definition insight into what’s possible for people in many different situations. The satisfaction of doing loans for the children of clients they’ve helped in years past is a perfect example of Carrie’s vision for the business relationships in action. Carrie’s Team brings understanding of the delicate nature of exposing one’s finances, and keeps the importance of making informed decisions for clients’ long-term plans at the forefront of all of her dealings with people from first-time homebuyers to folks moving up, downsizing and remodeling or reorganizing.
Through her trademark resolve, Carrie started young in the industry and is now an industry leader and top producer.
Carrie and Ryder have built their business and reputation through determination and a desire to serve. Their efforts have included:
- Carrie: Vice President and Founding Board Member of Lenders Who Care
- Carrie & Ryder: Minnesota Mortgage Association (MMA) Executive Board Member
- Carrie: Education Committee Chair for the Minnesota Mortgage Association (MMA)
- Carrie & Ryder: Convention/Activities Committee for the Minnesota Mortgage Association (MMA)
- Carrie: Author & Educator for Governor’s Emerging Markets Homeownership Initiative (EMHI)
- Carrie’s Team: Platinum Level Lending Partner for Minnesota Housing
- Carrie: Inspiring and Devoted Coach
- Carrie: 2015 MMA Loan Officer of the Year
- Ryder: 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
Carrie makes the most of her spare time by spending it with her husband Dan and their seven children. Gardening and traveling are next on her list – time permitting!
Ryder enjoys reading, traveling with his partner Theresa and spending free time with his grandchildren.